9/15/14

Into the Fire by Ashelyn Drake Review!

22891930


   Seventeen-year-old Cara Tillman’s life is a perfectly normal one until Logan Schmidt moves to Ashlan Falls. Cara is inexplicably drawn to him, but she’s not exactly complaining. Logan’s like no boy she’s ever met, and he brings out a side of Cara that she isn’t used to. As the two get closer, everything is nearly perfect, and Cara looks forward to the future. But Cara isn’t a normal girl. She’s a member of a small group of people descended from the mythical phoenix bird, and her time is running out. Rebirth is nearing, which means she’ll forget her life up to this point—she’ll forget Logan and everything they mean to one another. But that may be the least of Cara’s problems. A phoenix hunter is on the loose, and he’s determined to put an end to the lives of people like Cara and her family, once and for all.

    I really liked Into the Fire!  It was so interesting. Into the Fire isn't like any paranormal book I've ever read before. I've never read a book about Phoenixes and this book makes me want more! The story starts off with an emotional scene that sucks you in, and I couldn't stop reading from that point on. That's probably why I read it in one sitting! I will admit that the story was a little slow for me in the beginning, but it really picked up after the first few chapters and I was left wanting more in the end! The amount of romance in the book was perfect, and the mystery of who the Phoenix hunter is was enough to keep you guessing until the end. Cara and Logan are so perfect for each other and the way this book ended had my heart aching for them both. It also had me on the edge of my seat. This book really hits you in the feels, guys. I cannot wait for the second book! I'm so excited to see what happens next and I can tell that the next book will be faster paced and full of action! I highly recommend this book to any fantasy and mythical creature lovers like me because this book would be prefect for you. I give it four out of five stars!
You can follow Ashelyn on Twitter! https://twitter.com/AshelynDrake
Don't forget to add Into the Fire to your Goodreads TBR list! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17452685-into-the-fire

No comments:

Post a Comment